Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Did you see the three new pictures on page 267?

Lol, I guess it's the paintjob. I even shined light in the case, opened up the mini-blinds, and risked a corneal welding to get good lighting. I hope I never drop any black screws in there, I'd never be able to find them.
:p

Page numbers are useless because the number of posts/page can be configured by each member. However, now that I have seen the additional picture with the PSU in sight, I will give it a 9.2/10.

I wonder if any motherboard manufacturers have considered facing the 24-pin ATX connector sideways?
the same way that IDE or SATA connectors often are.
me and overlord were talking about that in vent once. It would not be any harder. Be nice if they did that with the 4-8 pin as well, fan connectors, etc etc, would take a very small amount more of plastic, thats it. Might cost a little extra for manufactoring tho. But would be very nice to route cables much better.

OK, I'm game. Second round!

IMG_0698.jpg

(Ignore the cables in the back of my desk. I'm on to that next ;))

^again, a major lack of zip ties. 6.5/10. to get any kinda of decent rating in this thread you have to put an effort in mate. Go get some zip ties, bunch cables together and zip tie them, organize them as well as possible, and try to hide cables behind things or at least make them straight and follow something. Just dangling around looks very cluttered and messy.

I had ratings from other sites the same, but they never gave suggestions. I have 100-pack of zip/cable ties ;)

I'll see what I can do.

Back
Top Bottom