*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings*

I'm not going to get much higher without aftermarket cooling. But LionRed with Tri-SLI will overtake me without any problems. His cpu is phase-cooled so all he has to do is crank the cpu speed up and I'm out of there. I'm sure his cards are running alot hotter than mine but if he downloads the MSI Afterburner ver. 1.6.0 beta and does a little overvolting and overclocking he'll go even higher still. If he buys a 980X he'll score in the 50,000's no problem :D

Then there you, with your 980X and a pair of GTX 480's all water-cooled you'll easily score 45,000+ :D

My system is low grade in comparison. With a little resourceful shopping my system is in the realm of possibility for most users :D

P42584 | LionRed | i7 920 D0 @ 4.399GHz | GTX 480 TRI Sli @ 788/975/1575 | ORB Compare

4585532870_1b6c075778_o.jpg

Just running on air now Slay....your CPU score is kicking my butt.

GPU are oc'd now...they are hitting max temps/peak of 94C

I have a question. If I use the physX mod, to enable 3d rendering on an ATI card and physX on an Nvidia card, can I post my score? Technically it isnt cheating. So here goes, this is from the initial run. Hybrid PhysX ftw.
P35,995 | cq842000 | i7 930 @ 4.51GHz | HD 5970 @ 1000/1250 + GTX 260 core 715/ shader 1536/ memory 1150 | W7 x64 | ORB - Compare

Attachments

• ATi plus Nvidia 2.jpg
    ATi plus Nvidia 2.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 38
Just running on air now Slay....your CPU score is kicking my butt.

GPU are oc'd now...they are hitting max temps/peak of 94C

Your suppose to include a GPU-Z screenshot for your score to count.

What happened to the Phase? What heatsink are you using?

I really don't see any value in Tri-SLI. The scaling from 2 to 3 cards is mediocre at best and it eliminates aftermarket cooling options unless you water-cool. I just couldn't force myself to buy 3 cards and I don't see myself buying a 980X either. I am considering another memory upgrade if I can find some superfast 2000+MHz modules.

I have a question. If I use the physX mod, to enable 3d rendering on an ATI card and physX on an Nvidia card, can I post my score?

I'm not in charge but it sounds good to me. What PhysX mod are you using? The last mod I heard about had a virus embeded in it.

1.03, and according to the source, it was a lie (or a false positive from whichever antivirus/spyware software that reported it). Who knows though. I can verify that the one I used is virus/spyware free.

Your suppose to include a GPU-Z screenshot for your score to count.

What happened to the Phase? What heatsink are you using?

Sry I do not see any mention that GPUz is required on the first page....I do not even see that a screen shot is required. But I can certainly include GPUz in any further posts.

I only see this on the first page -

ORB link MUST be included to have your score ranked.

Additionally, The OWNER of the score must post it, for it to be added to the list.

The heat sink I am using is the Noctua NH-D14.

I could of sworn it was required, no big deal to me, I just like looking at that stuff :D

How did you mount the NH-D14? My TRUE with a 120mm fan barely clears the NB Heatsink, I know a 140mm won't clear. Could you post a picture?

Back
Top Bottom