Rate the Wire Management Above You!

@Luke- This is a standard use desktop. No need for a GFX card. I don't think it needs zip ties. If I need any cables quick, i can pull em out. At least it doesn't disrupt air flow.

Oh it needs zip ties... Also the thread is wire management, not airflow management.

Not having a gpu is a big deal in this thread, as its impossibled to compare a management with no gpu and associated cabling, vs. a sli/xfire system that has 4 extra cables and 2/3rds less room.

Search through the thread, no gpu basically scores a 6

I thought we were rating the "wire management" no matter how many bells and whistles you have, just here's my case, given with what I have, rate it...

I'll keep it to myself then...

We are rating wire management. But why would you expect the same score with half the components, thus half the effort, as someone who spent time modding their case, running wires as best they can cause they have 5 times the wires.

Its like saying I can throw up an empty case and expect a 10.

Now to your actual case, theres so much "mess and disorder" with the psu cables at the top that needs to be cleaned up.
The usb header cables are just hanging there, and with the bare minimun items, it just seems cluttered.

You asked to be rated, it was, and you didn't like the answer... That's life. Browse the thread.. its a ***** to get above 8, so getting a low value is just the truth.

I'm considering rewiring my PSU so that all the wires are the same colour.
I could even add connectors inside the PSU so that I can replace the wire sets (thus making it modular basically, except with the conectors hidden inside)
That way I can more easily change the wire colours.

If I end up getting a Crosshair Iv board, it would make sense to change my whole colour scheme to red (the 5870 is black/red aswell)

I'm considering rewiring my PSU so that all the wires are the same colour.
I could even add connectors inside the PSU so that I can replace the wire sets (thus making it modular basically, except with the conectors hidden inside)
That way I can more easily change the wire colours.

are you talking about setting up some kind of modular interface? good luck there lol. My hat would be off to you if you could do it though.

EDIT:wow, didnt realize i double posted...my bad.

i still cant really see **** all in your case cq842000 lol, but by what i can see , i would give it an 8.

Did you see the three new pictures on page 267?

Lol, I guess it's the paintjob. I even shined light in the case, opened up the mini-blinds, and risked a corneal welding to get good lighting. I hope I never drop any black screws in there, I'd never be able to find them.
:p

Back
Top Bottom