Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Hows this?

I dont have space in back of the mb panel, had to hide the cables in the back of the 5 1/4 and 3.5 bays

Attachments

• IMG_0695.jpg
    IMG_0695.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 115
^did you use any zip ties? no gpu, tho, so that kinda brings down the score as it would have been harder had you had a gpu in it.

Because of the lack of gpu, and generally no zip ties, id give it a 6/10

@cq842000, this is the kinda lighting you should have to get a proper score, and for people even attempt to rate it. (referring to above post)

Okay, I re-tubed it by request, as well as took the back off and shined light inside the chasis while leaving the flash of the camera on, so if you dont see anything this time, I guess I accidentally bought a magic case. Stupid stealth-bomber paint job... :p

Edit @ Kmote....There ya go. I had to remove the family of tech gnomes that live beside the PSU, they dont like bright lights.

Attachments

• DSC00381.jpg
    DSC00381.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 108
  • rewired.jpg
    rewired.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 106
  • wired psu.jpg
    wired psu.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 109
I agree, Apokalipse gave me good advice. I was initially worried that it would affect the cpu temps, but there was no change .

@Luke- This is a standard use desktop. No need for a GFX card. I don't think it needs zip ties. If I need any cables quick, i can pull em out. At least it doesn't disrupt air flow.

Back
Top Bottom