GPU & PSU upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every tuesday at 9 our time, they start a new sale..... I think. But everyweek they do sales. Plus they'll price match ther shops.

Yeah you're right. The rebate on the 600W PSU just vanished. The 650W is still good til tomorrow. Which sucks, because I can't order til Friday.

Ok just a question, which one would pair better with the 5770/my PC? The 600W or the 650W PSU? The 650 is $10 more.

a power supply is a power supply really, performance will not change even with a bad quality inefficient supply of power, as long as their is enough power being supplied to the system it will function the same regardless. But a bad power supply can overload easier or under volt/over volt the system when being stressed. Thats why its imperative to get a quality psu, in your case a good 500w would be fine but 600w gives you some upgradability.

Theyre the same card inside, but the Gigabyte has 2 hdmi outputs, and the powercolor only has one.

At 4 bucks more, after rebate, the 2 hdmis could be useful if you hook up to tvs..

Oh yes, the 25 bucks is well worth it for the corsair. If you compare Amps, Corsairs are usually well above the others, this is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom