alienware m15x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light45

Baseband Member
so i am looking to get a laptop for college and i would want to be using it for gaming as well so i don't have to bring my desktop with me but the only thing that i am concerned about is having to over heating problem and i hear that the battery life for it is pretty bad also but are there any other laptops that are comparable to the m15x that don't have the overheating issues or is it pretty much the same for all laptops and i don't want to have to pay all that money for my laptop to overheat and not be usable anymore

Alienware eats up your money, and doesn't add up to performance.

I would suggest a Toshiba or ASUS. there are laptops that overpass the Alienware for less money.

All laptops are prone to overheating. It is the architecture of it that causes it.

Hi there,

As MoM stated, many laptops are prone to overheating. If you want to look at a gaming laptop that compares to the Alienware, check out the Asus G51JX-A1. It has an Intel Core i7-720QM processor and a dedicated NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTS 360M graphics card. It's also slightly less expensive than the Alienware. What do you think?

Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team

Plain and simple if you want a high end gaming laptop you are going to have heating issues and low battery life. You can't have both performs, low heat and high battery life. While you can find variations of the three you won't find one laptop that has great performance, no heat and high battery life. It just isn't going to happen.

If you want a gaming laptop you are going to have to come to terms with this fact.

alright guy thanks a lot yeah i am now going to be looking to in asus now and see what they have to offer and thanks for your guys feed back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom