Extract audio from DVD video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredley

Solid State Member
I receive teaching videos on DVD that always have a song performed on each DVD. I would like to extract the audio from these performances and burn it to a CD that I can listen to in my car. I have a CDR and a DVDR but haven't figured out the process that I need to accomplish this. Any ideas? Thanks!

Okay, I fired up Movie Maker and was not able to figure a way to do this. Any other ideas or more insight into Movie Maker?

Sorry, I was thinking about another program that I have (Ulead VideoStudio 7). I couldn't get windows movie maker to do the trick. :(

If you have acces to sony's sound forge, you can open video files and edit off the sound. whether this works directly off a dvd, that i dont know. I have always been able to do it with a video file, in avi or mpeg. give it a shot and tell us what happens.

Windows Sound Recorder. Just play your DVD in on app, and record windows Sound Recorder.

You will then get a WAV file which can easily be put on CD Audio format with programs like Nero Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom