1055T or i5 750 (and other stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you don't need the huge DHX heatsinks, even when you are overclocking....and it's 50 dollars cheaper for the XMS3 ram which works out to 100 dollars saved if buying 8GB

sorry to hijack the thread - but i didn't want to make a new one.

When will the new AMD processors be launched? I read April 27th or something? I'm in UK but I havn't seen them on any computer websites yet. Normally pre-launch they will have banners and stuff flying about on every website??

sorry to hijack the thread - but i didn't want to make a new one.

When will the new AMD processors be launched? I read April 27th or something? I'm in UK but I havn't seen them on any computer websites yet. Normally pre-launch they will have banners and stuff flying about on every website??

AFAIK they're already out?

Head over to umart and pickup these

Online Computer Store - Umart Online® Your one stop Computer Shop for computer parts,notebook and new system
Online Computer Store - Umart Online® Your one stop Computer Shop for computer parts,notebook and new system

Better prices, and faster ram you should be able to get away with 4gb. Although i'm not a CAD expert i would have thought a fast set of ddr3 would provide you with enough bandwidth.

Also he was saying to go with that ram because the DHX heatsinks are really just there for overclocking headroom.

EDIT: they updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom