upgrade PSU for xfire setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it okay not to get a modular PSU? coz i found Corsair 950W though its not modular but the price range is reachable am using HAF 932 full tower case.

After owning my cards for only couple weeks, I am already thinking about the 480s.
So im debating whether or not to take the plunge and sell both my XFX 5870 XXX-editions on ebay

After owning my cards for only couple weeks, I am already thinking about the 480s.
So im debating whether or not to take the plunge and sell both my XFX 5870 XXX-editions on ebay

this guy has been bitten by the bug.

on another note, good luck trying find the 480s in stock :big_grin:

If you want them go for it, I hear you. Plus SLi scaling is proving to be rewarding with the 480's. Never know when refreshes for nVidia are coming, but ATi's are just around the corner. If you had the best chance at getting the most money for your cards it would be now. But like others have said...getting Fermi is very difficult right now. The yields on those things is horrible...it would take some time and constant camping on various websites to get your hands on one.

i still got original packaging and everything bought first one 3 weeks ago and the 2nd one last week
hey coreI5, why don't u pick up mine?
i got 2x XFX 5870 XXX-editions
and got a Corsair 750w PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom