DSC01651.jpg

DSC01656.jpg

DSC01657.jpg

DSC01658.jpg

DSC01642.jpg

Re: Post some pics of your watercooling setup here

I don't have a water cooling set up.. but I'd kill to have yours :omg:
Nice setup man :thumbsup:

How often do you have to change your water or liquid or whatever you use for lc? And what is the likelyhood that something will leak and kill everything? I'm thinking of doing it in my next build since it will probably be when I graduate college in like 4 years. I'll just be upgrading the current rig till then.

How often do you have to change your water or liquid or whatever you use for lc? And what is the likelyhood that something will leak and kill everything? I'm thinking of doing it in my next build since it will probably be when I graduate college in like 4 years. I'll just be upgrading the current rig till then.

Well, I like to do a flush about every 4-6 months. But I believe that's a bit overkill. I think with some good biocide you could have the same water in for like a year and you would be fine.

As long as you put your loop together right and leak test it for about a day, then there is no reason for it to leak ;)

Is it really worth it though? I mean, a waterblock for a cpu is only like $55-$70, but for a gpu, you're paying like $100+. Wouldn't you rather just step up the graphics card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom