I caved in..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could really get used to launching every game, putting it in max settings and playing with a smooth frame rate :D As long as i don't go to ridiculous levels of AA, i haven't found a game that doesn't run >30fps at max, which is all you really need for an enjoyable experience.

My next plan is to get a new Mobo and SLI these things with three 3D screens and nVidia's 3D Vision. Cost would be around £1000, but it'd be pretty sweet.

hmmm, I like to have at least 45 fps. I can tolerate 30 for Crysis only.

30fps is fine for a minimum fps. Especially considering the average is probably at least 10fps higher, you wouldn't even notice the difference I don't think.

Well i do of course prefer a higher FPS than 30, but i can't really complain to much when i try to run all games at 32CSAA. I never cared about AA before at all, i'd have it totally off. But now i've seen how crisp clear and sharp the very high AA settings give image wise, i've turned into some AA addict.

Do you want to sell the 4870? Probably not worth it to ship from the UK- but I thought I would ask anyhow. Maybe dad would be less mad if you get some money back for the 4870.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom