Desperate need of help! please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeppelin19

Solid State Member
i recently made a post about me building a new computer, but it didnt get as much attention and guidance as i wanted... i am very serious about this build i want it to be AMAZING but i want the best deals possible what card should i get what cpu i could really use a lot of help i am going to frys here in a few days..... I have about 600$ to spend

I would suggest doing to searching on the forum for different builds. People have posted TONS of build suggestion over the course of this year alone... I have been out of the building "game" for a little while and don't know the newest stuff out yet, but try giving the TF search a try first....

And as always.... do your research first before you buy, don't waste your money until your sure what you want.

thanks for the advice, sorry about the post im sure its considered spam wasnt aware people did that, but thanks im nervous and i HATE getting ripped off :)

+1 rep

Well the first question is do want to buy a good computer and be done with it, do you want to buy a new computer and upgrade it, or do you want to completely build from scratch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom