**The LINPACK Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
^do you remember what 'air' time did you end up getting for the SuperPI thread?

Not off-hand. I'll get up early next weekend and see how fast I can go, I haven't ran SuperPi on air, with the 920, since I've gotten this mobo.

Here's a new LinX score for my 920. I'm pretty sure I can hit 4.5GHz if I wake up early when it's still cool. I'd hate summertime if it wasn't for the bikini :crazy:

65.0258 GFlops | Slaymate | i7 920 @ 4.42 GHz

6502.jpg

lol, yeah guess I meant you :D my brain didn't register your last score

I only pushed the vcore to 1.38750v, didn't want to take ANY chances with my 980x :p I'll wait until I get some WC in before I push it past 1.4
It was stable as a rock at 4.5Ghz tho, so I'm pretty happy about that for only 1.3875v :grin: *love* the unlocked multiplier.

edit: oh, and temps are AMAZING! At stock I'm idling at 27-31c, under full load I *just* hit 60c on one thread, average is about 55-56c tho
OC'd to 4050Mhz and I'm getting 35-39c idle and I'm still only hitting 62-64c max!

What are you using for temps? Ive been hearing the only thing realiable for the new 32nm gulftowns was realtempGT

What are you using for temps? Ive been hearing the only thing realiable for the new 32nm gulftowns was realtempGT

I've used HWMonitor, Coretemp, Speedfan, PC Probe II, and the latest realtemp beta (which includes realtempGT).
Coretemp completely spazzes out
hwmonitor is accurate enough but only shows cores 0,1,2,8,9 and 10.
the regular realtemp completely fails.
realtempgt is good.
pc probe is an asus utility, works ok too.
speedfan failed.

Re: **The Official LINPACK Thread**

50.1920 GFlops | yzmxer608 | PII X4 965 @ 3.8GHz
linx501290.png

Finally got over 50 (and oc'ing through BIOS :thumbsup:). Tried 18.5 with the same reference clock, and it crashed. Can't get anything over that to be stable (even with voltage increases, haven't tried anything above 1.6 with those settings, worth a shot maybe?):(. Maybe eventually with better cooling I'll be able to.

Oh yeah, that's with everything at stock voltages too :big_smile:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom