CS Source Latency Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

play2lose

In Runtime
when i played cs my latency was always around 50 but when i went on today all the servers have a latency of like 1500 and when i join i have like 700 and everyone elses is low...........

does anyone know what could be causing this....i ran ad aware and a virus test

no....becuase everyone elses latency is reallly low....im ready to reinstall windows

this is so gay

crap this is so gay i cant play CS Source and i have 1.5mbps satellite i used to be able to but.....ARGHHHHH...i didnt do anything and all of a sudden now its at 999 latency....crap this is so gay...im gonna reinstall windows.....ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you have sattelite?... sometimes weather disruptions cause the signal to be interfered with.. where do you live and what kind of weather conditions have you been having?... sometimes if thers also magnetic interference in the atmosphere the signal gets screwed up.. like when we get solar flashes a lotta magnetic fields are strengthened in the atmosphere... u gotta take it all into account.. try to wait a day and see if it goes away

ok

Any bet your steam is downlading the 6th preload for HL2 .. it came out to day and auto starts downloading onto your system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom