overclocking to 4.2-4.4ghz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was getting this error code for awhile - 0x0000001e

It was a driver conflict with the newer 190 series video driver and a Realtek Network Adapter Driver update from Windows Update. I rolled the Realtek Network Adapter Driver back to the previous version and everything is good again.

I suspect something simular is happening to you. Look at your Windows Update History and see if it has updated any drivers recently.

i looked over and over didnt find anything in windows update with audio and video card drivers.
if i will run registry cleaner will that help ?

thanks!

Try uninstalling all the unimportant driveres from the system (e.g. lan, sound, etc.), any drivers you can do without but still run with. See if you crash. If you don't, add the drivers back one by one and see which one causes the fault.

Try uninstalling all the unimportant driveres from the system (e.g. lan, sound, etc.), any drivers you can do without but still run with. See if you crash. If you don't, add the drivers back one by one and see which one causes the fault.

i went to uninstall programs but no driver was there besides nvidia i never installed drivers they came installed with win7 all i did was install my graphics cards and thats all my lan drivers audio drivers etc. evrything was installed.
should i uninstall them from device manager or some where els.
please advise.
Thanks!!!

Go to device manager and see if you can roll the drivers back. Since you have an Nvidia Video card I suggest trying to roll back your Network Adapter 1st, especially if it's a Realtek Network Adapter.

Go to device manager and see if you can roll the drivers back. Since you have an Nvidia Video card I suggest trying to roll back your Network Adapter 1st, especially if it's a Realtek Network Adapter.

ok so i checked all my drivers uninstalled and installed everything one by one but i couldn't find the problem so i went on my graphics card and i did roll back looks like im not getting the blue screen any more and games dont freeze : )

i also put my ram to 8 8 8 -24 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom