What are your system specs?

If I had any money I would try to get your 5200 and mobo...

If it works out to where I can get my HTPC back up and running, I'll be willing to give them to you. That's all this computer is being used for at the moment, is a rather "wasted power" HTPC.

I'll probably be getting a Thuban CPU when they come out (~2 weeks or so)
So that would mean I'll have a Phenom II 940 and 965 unused.

Maybe one could go to Vernon and one to Trotter.

Well, I currently have a 775 mobo and 6GB of DDR2 sitting here collecting dust since the person who was going to send me the Q6600 still hasn't sent it. I have always prefered AMD (personal choice), but I don't have a mobo for one other than a s939.

Well, my system may be sent back. Depending on the cost of parts for my car, I just won't be able to afford it. Not sure what the extent of the damage is, but we had to special order 6 parts already, and I do not know how much these are going to cost. :(

Trotter, I'm still lookin' out for you, hopefully I can get something situated, 'cause an upgrade is inevitable, I just can't afford a complete system build at the moment.

Tsunami Dream case (well aged and kicked around)
Antec Truepower 550w PSU
ASUS P7P55D Pro Motherboard
i5-750 (no OC yet)
Spin-Q cooler (got it for free from a friend)
4GB DDR3 1600 G.Skill
WD 750GB Cavier Black HDD
ASUS ATI 5850 1GB
Windows 7 64-bit
Apple keyboard (full length, laptop style one)
G9X mouse
****ty 17" 4:3 Sony LCD (1280x1024) because my 19" died

^ You must be getting mad FPS with that reso lol

That is one advantage. I do not own a game I cannot completely max out on that old thing, lol. Hopefully come late fall/early winter I will have paid down my credit card and will be able to pick up a new LCD. Currently thinking 21" widescreen since that is about the best that can fit on my desk.

Back
Top Bottom