How do they work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWLAF

Baseband Member
Hey guys,

Can somebody give me a brief, plain english as much as possible rundown on how the following components work?

CPU
Mobo
RAM
GPU
HDD
SSD

It's much appreciated, thanks

Details on how they work is extremely complex and vendor/model specific. What they do, rather than how they do it is a much more answerable question.

yea..this is a key part lol. Do you want to know HOW they work? Or what they do?

I mean I would try to call myself pretty knowledgeable about the parts in a computer..but even I don't really know how most of them work. All I know is you put electricity through it and it makes pretty stuff pop up on my screen. lol

yea..this is a key part lol. Do you want to know HOW they work? Or what they do?

I mean I would try to call myself pretty knowledgeable about the parts in a computer..but even I don't really know how most of them work. All I know is you put electricity through it and it makes pretty stuff pop up on my screen. lol

I am the same way. If someone asks me how a computer works, I would have a hard time explaining it.

'Magic' and optionally a kick to the teeth I find is generally the best answer.

When people ask me silly questions I give them silly answers with a lot of hand gestures included for free :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom