Future gaming laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're joking me, right? :p

You're pushing at saying "the lowest price".

You won't get high performance because of the heat issue with laptops. Plus battery life will be bad, even for light use. If you want to game hard, get a desktop. It will save you money.

You're joking me, right?

You won't get high performance because of the heat issue with laptops. Plus battery life will be bad, even for light use. If you want to game hard, get a desktop. It will save you money.

I have a gaming desktop.

You're joking me, right?

WTF are you talking about?

Yha it'll get hot, they all do, but no one has reported throttling, and can get serious Vantage scores, 4670 roughly by some reviews, and cryisis warhead at 30fps.

Battery life?? It's a hybrid setup, i.e. the 360 beast and a 9600, or is it a 9400, as well as it downclocks and undervolts... It'll give okay battery, but who games on battery?

Not everyone wants to buy a full on desktop, or "game hard". Some people don't have room or want a huge desktop. That's their wish, and their question

Now....

This is a serious laptop, and should play all your games just fine, but the question is...

When is your Future? Its a good price, but things always get cheaper in the "future"

Okay to start off with a comment like "You're joking right" and not expect people to make comment in regards to it, is just silly. You start off with a rude comment, expect people to return the favor.

There are many reasons why people want laptops. It is not our place to question why people want to replace their current machine. It is not our place to question the motives of the other members. It IS our place to assist them in everyway possible and to answer their questions to the best of our ability.

It would be wise to remember such things.

You know I'm a joker Mak. Many others know as well.

I was not imposing "Why do you need a laptop?" I was rather suggesting that a desktop will give more performance in gaming than a laptop.

I'm sorry if I took this in the wrong direction. I meant to hurt no one.

It doesnt matter what i know. It only matters what the people reading the thread know. The poster might not have known you were joking by such comments. He has only 21 posts and is not a daily visitor on the site. Without any emoticons to symbolize your intentions (;) :p) or so on how is anyone to know this? I mean if a guest say this thread on their first visit what would they think?

We are only reading words and you cant expect everyone to know everything about the person posting. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom