Building a good quality gaming rig - help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is available... I can get a Razer mousepad for a tad more than the one I chose, should I go with one of them?

V2 updated again. I will give it a week, then post a final system build. This leaves plenty of time for suggestions.

STILL no headphones or security software as yet though...

Use AVG and Comodo. I haven't had a single virus with them. And they're both free.

On the mouse pad thing, don't even bother with a razer mousepad. I've got a cheapo stables pad with a gel support thing, and its awesome. Spending more then $12 on a mouse pad is just stupid.

Headphones, depends on what you're doing, for gaming primarily I'd recomend the Siberia steel series V2, for music, maybe look at sennhieser hd 555s?

Definitely looking for gaming, and a mic is a must... that is the second person to say steel series, so I'll investigate them...

How about this mousepad? It is $12 Australian

OCZ Behemoth Mouse Pad

Oh, also, totally off topic, but how do I make a **** signature! I have used this forum style before, but I just can't seem to find the option... help?

A mouse pad is a mouse pad, IMO get a cheap mousepad and a good mouse. Just drop by staples or walmart or something and pick one up, and if you think the mouse is tracking bad, then it may need a better pad. But I've used cheapos my whole life and never felt the need for an expensive pad.

haha, I actually don't know what those stores are, I've heard of walmart only, and I am still figuring out whether it's a grocery shop or what?

It's an everything store, you could live out of a walmart if you had to. Pretty much sell everything, staples is like best buy, but with more officey stuff.

The Noctua Heatsink comes with fans so you won't need the Antec TriCool 120mm fan.

The Killer Xeno card is a huge waste of money. Delete it's existance from your mind :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom