water cooling kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

corei5

Baseband Member
hello, am looking for water cooling kit for my rig.

my rig:
core i5 750 @ 3.7Ghz atm and going to change it soon enough with i7 860 @ up to 4.xGhz so yeah am looking for a good water cooling kit with a budget of £150-200. this kit will be going with my HAF 932 case also if its going to fit with the budget also looking for a gpu block for 5870.

I found a kit @ OcUK but i dont know if its good or not so i need an advise from anyone here that use WC or has a knowledge about this matter.

OcUK 120.2 Professional Watercooling Kit [] Complete Kits

or

choose my own parts and can anyone help me to choose though.

thank you.

Don't get that kit. While some of it's parts are okay, it won't be good cooling an i7.

Here's a basic list of what you should be looking for:
EK Supreme High Flow CPU Block OR Heat Killer 3.0
Swiftech MCP355/Laing DDC3.2 + XSPC Reservoir Pump Top
MCR320 Radiator
1/2" ID 3/4" OD Tubing
Some sort of clamps (Metal worm drive, Plastic Herbies, or just zip ties)
3 or 6 fans, Yate Loons are typically best bang for buck
1/2" Barbs

You will have to find a store in EU that sells this stuff, as I'm in the states and don't know of any

ohhh am not planning to go with i7 anymore gonna buy SSD instead.

i only find some of those @ some store in the UK but there all out of stock. can someone like put everything like all the good parts please.

can you please complete it though? i dont know what kind of pump is good, clams, barbs and fans but pretty much they're alright?

sweet thank you Burn but do you have any recommended coolant like a performance wise but glows in the dark hehe. oh btw is swiftech apogee cpu block good as well coz it seems like they are just almost the same price.

Premixed coolants always eventually come out of suspension and clog up your blocks. It's best to just go with distilled water + the biocide i linked to

distilled water is an electric conductor O_O, but is there any kind of coolant that am looking for? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom