Serious Problem TS-H653R ATA Device!

Status
Not open for further replies.

techleaner

In Runtime
HP Compaq 6005 Pro Small Form Factor
Already tried contacting HP but nothing.
It says I have the best driver recommended, it shows in the device manager, It says in the details that the service might be stopped if its in the services then I have no idea what service it would be Someone HELP!

Event Viewer

Windows could not start NTRU Hybrid TSSv2.0.25 TCS service on Local Computer. Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly

*Would that have to do with the CD/DVD-ROM drive not working?

Did you try getting drivers from HP or your manufacturer?
I'm afraid it is broken. Unless you can test it on another computer.

I tried their website but it has nothing for the cd/dvd-rom drivers, tried calling but spent 30mins on the phone waiting, i think we might have a system to test it, would you know about this part

*Event ID: 7034
NTRU Hybrid TSS v2.0.25 TCS

CD/DVD devices do not have drivers, Windows will support them. They are plug and play. If it showing up as an error, something may be wrong with your Operating System.

Either it is your drive or something wrong with the OS.

Woops sorry I forgot to tell you that I used PC Mover Software from XP to a Win7 Pro System, I did a full migration instead of Files only, After I did that then it started screwing up the Device, I did a system restore back before the move now I'm doing Files Only Migration, It was my last resort I just wanted to fix it another way but my lack of details for you guys I guess didn't help either so I'm Really Sorry and Thanks for your time, they should take away my Junior Techie thingy away and leave it as a Newbie. Thanks Again MindoverMaster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom