Powersupply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice i was pretty sure they rip u off but if u didnt even have to pay u got a good honest store over there.

That place is pretty good they don't give you bullshit like other place's,if anything screws up they'll take it back with no question's what so ever,but then again i'm in there at least once a week so you get to know them.

Damn man, that's nice. The store definitely sounds like a respectable computer store. Not like out here. Man these douche bags out here will try and shove all this BS down your throat like they know whats up. A few months ago I had a mobo switched out and I didn't know NOTHING about computers like I do now. And I asked if he could hook up the cables (meaning Power switch, HD Light, the little things) and he said 'Aright, I'll do it real quick, but I'm just gonna do it by color coding. This is why I get the big bucks man' And now I'm just laughing thinking of that idiot. What kind of moron gets 'paid the big bucks' to freaking hook up the jumpers to your power switch. Geh I get angry thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom