future 1000 dollar gaming laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltsang

Baseband Member
In the future I might want a one thousand dollar laptop for gaming. I do not want to buy any more desktop computers. The desktop takes up too many space in your room. Does anyone know know any good 1000 dollar laptop that can run future games like bioshock 2, avp and metro 2033. Thanks a million.

New technology comes out all the time. By the time you get your laptop, something better is out there.

Do not expect to get ultimate settings on it. Laptops heat up quicker than desktops.

I would go with the ASUS. There are Alienware out there, but they are a waste of money.

Sorry I took so long to reply. I know alienware is a big waste of money. They're not that cool. The alienware cost a fortune for gaming. On my desktop I'm using asus pk5-e right now. Yeah I really loved asus.

No problem, reply when you can.

ASUS or Toshiba are excellent. Both of them are mid-range gamers.

In my desktops, I have an ASUS P5E and M2N VM DVI. The P5K Deluxe and M2N SLI Deluxe are both broken.
The broken ones worked great, but they busted the south bridge or bios blew. ASUS is still A+ in my book.

I bought a Dell Vostro 1500 a four years ago, and they are semi-portable. Meaning, you can take them place to place, but they are heavy. The battery is lasting me about 3 hours at max. I now use it as a HTPC.

I got my father a Toshiba laptop two years ago. The battery is not that long-lasting, but you can game on it easily when on power. It is a bit lighter than the Dell.

I also have an ASUS Eee 1005HA. This is a netbook, but for simple web browsing and email, it is good on the go. The battery lasts 4.5 hours. The weight is only a few pounds.

Before I start throwing Makes and Models, you might want to save up your $1000 first.

I would not bother with Alienware as they are over priced. However I would be looking at MSI or Asus.

Before I start throwing Makes and Models, you might want to save up your $1000 first.

I would not bother with Alienware as they are over priced. However I would be looking at MSI or Asus.

heheh. I have saved up that much right now, but I can't use it. I have to save it for my first born. I'm going to become a father in 11/16/10. I can also do it again. It will cost me without buying any games for at least a month or two.

Edit: Thanks. I will go try to pick up asus or toshubia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom