about to hit the order button on first build...final nervous check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I ran into that as well, but IMO if the corsair is the same (took me 5 tries to spell that right....) price you might as well go with it. Rosewill psus in general aren't the greatest, they're just a newegg brand sort of. Plus you only have 1 PCI-express slot with that mobo, so you won't be going xfire, and the corsair will be plenty to power the 5770 and a number of hdds no problem.

Ok I think I am going to go with the 2 combo's that muffin listed.

Just curious...what are the differences between the ram and gpu I originally chose and those?

Also, that PSU is not "80 plus certified" not sure if thats bad or what?

Thanks again for all the help.

edit: baih777, I just want to order everything from newegg as one order, thanks though.

also a less expensive option than both the rosewill and corsair but still good, this combo with the antec 300 and an antec 550w psu. will be plenty to power that rig.
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

and this combo with a different xfx 5770 and 4gigs of ram will save you a little money
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

For $10 more there's this awesome combo. :D

also a less expensive option than both the rosewill and corsair but still good, this combo with the antec 300 and an antec 550w psu. will be plenty to power that rig.

and this combo with a different xfx 5770 and 4gigs of ram will save you a little money

Yes that antec combo is really good, always forget about it since they bum the .ca site out of it. :/

can anyone answer my question about whats different between the memory i chose and the one that muffin posted? also the difference between the graphics cards? both xfx 5770???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom