Building my first gaming rig, any tips will help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dankel

Beta member
Hi, im a 15 year old that is looking to put together a computer for the 1st time. Im trying to stay under $500 because i dont have a job yet, and pretty sure i wont be able to get one any time soon. I want to use the rig for mostly playing Microsoft Flight Simulator X and other games like that. Im pretty new to this, so please, go easy on me. =]

The budget of $500 does not include an OS, keyboard, mouse, monitor and speakers. Ofcourse i would like to get the best possable stuff i can afford, and would like to be able to upgrade in the future. Im looking to find out what specs would be decent for under 500, and maybe some items to look into buying?

Also, i have an older Dell desktop that i may be able to use parts from to try and save some money, but im not sure what the model # is because its in a box somewhere in the attic. Its nothing special and prolly worthless to help me but i cant say because i dont know much about this sort of stuff. Anyway.... Thanks for reading and any helpful info would be awesome!

-- Dankel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom