**The LINPACK Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: **The Official LINPACK Thread**

63.5300 GFlops | Slaymate | i7 930 @ 4.294 GHz

43ghznohtpass.jpg

Re: **The Official LINPACK Thread**

Nice run Slay. Was thinking you would gain more than 3 flops out of 64-bit thou.

Funny how the Intels run stable with lower voltage than the AMD's but run so much hotter. And to think I cringe when mine hit 54c, lol! Anyone know if the AMD's can take as much heat as the Intels or do they have a lower threshold?

So I took out 4 then 6 GB of RAM. Score wouldn't go above 47 with lower RAM amount. Can't get anything above 3.8GHz to last long enough for the test to finish either (at least with 8GB). Was smart enough to finally create a batch file that ends processes though, saves a lot of time...

Stuck in superpi too :(.

I figured it out, bad ram sticks. I finally pushed them further and harder than they could handle. I consider that a compliment.... The only surprise is that the OCZs died before the G.Skills. Long live G.Skill!! :p
Here is my score, maybe the burn in will finalize before I upgrade...

Attachments

• Capture2best.jpg
    Capture2best.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 90
We need a mod to sponsor it. I can't edit the thread after a short period of time has passed. If any mods are interested in this thread enough to check it regularly and maintain it, I would greatly appreciate it.

It's updated now.

If there's any list that need to be updated you could always PM the mods or myself.

As of right now, I'm mostly maintaining all of the benchmark thread lists.

The LGA1156 and LGA1366 are very different animals indeed. Here is my initial run and OC with the new proc and mobo. Any suggestions? I wanted to conquer linx with HT on and a good OC first, so that the rest would be a peice of cake and I will have developed some of the experience necessary. I have alot of research and tweaking to do....

Attachments

• Initial run and oc.jpg
    Initial run and oc.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom