Installing Thermaltake BigWater

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontStealMyFish

Baseband Member
I have never done water cooling but im planning on getting into it. im thinking of buying the thermaltake bigwater cooling kit. i have an asus A8V deluxe mobo. socket 939 and all... im wondering if i can install the BigWater on my motherboard. also im wondering how do you go about installing the other parts besides the cpu waterblock.
BigWater Link

thanks,
ME

Yes you can install the block on your motherboard.

The installation of the radiator might be the hardest if your option is to put it inside. I would imagine you would have to drill a few holes unless you have a Xaser#### case.

For installing the Pump/resivoir you can get a few adhesive velcro strips and attach them to the bottom of your case, this will keep them in place and get rid of vbrations that cause noise.

The tubes are taken care of, looks like they have quick connect fittings, that means you can just pop them in without worrying about leaks.

Just for kicks I would put in a UV 12in Cathode since the tubes and liquid are UV sensitive. That would look SICK!!!

this is the link to my case.

http://www.a-top.com/zalien/zalien.html

it does have a the big 120 mm fan in the back. only reason i was asking about the waterblock is because it looked liek the asus a8v didnt have the 4 holes around the socket. it had a big brace ontop though... so i didnt know if you could anchor it into that or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom