random freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommylong

Beta member
hi recently ive been geting random freezing mostly while playin games the screen will just freeze it dosnt restart just freezes and when i reboot and go into event viewer there is no errors there all temps seem ok but i had a problem when i tried a 5950 graphics card in it wouldnt run properly coz it says there was not enough power so do u think it could be something to do with my psu thats causing the freezing? any help would be appreciated thanks.

heres my specs
asus pc4800 mob
on board sound
2 x 512 pc3200
9600 pro graphics
dvd and a cd burner
win xp

Ok. What is your PSU? It does sound like you have a power problem. There could be one other thing do you OC and what do you have for cooling? Oh and what game?

just checked and my psu and its 300w nothing oc and it crashes playing black hawk down and tiger woods there the only 2 i got installed

Hmm sounds like a programing error now. What do you have running in the background and when was the last time you updated your drivers?

ive tried updating different drivers and i dont have nothing runing in the background but i am playin the games online.i have recently formated coz of the problem and it did go away for a couple of weeks but its just started doing it again today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom