Any news about the new Nvidia cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Practical Guide to Sous Vide Cooking
scroll down to the pics of the eggs :thumbsup:

uhhhh it's runny and looks like sperm still lol

eat it if you want :p I'm the "well-done" steak kind of guy....so yea, I like my food cooked :p

and nah muffin, the card's fan was already auto adjusting, so I don't think anymore stress would of mattered. Maybe if they was to kill off the auto adjusting it probably would have got hotter

EDIT: and to be on topic, anyone know how the drivers and such are holding out? I'm sure the drivers are far away from being mature at this point

I'm all for multi-monitor gaming. I want to see the battle on that..

I think multi-montor gaming is cool...but jeez. anyway you look at it you're going to be spending A LOT of money. $400-500 on the card, $200-300+ per monitor, and then like $100 for each of those adapter things per monitor.

Does nvidia need those $100 things?

No, they utilize the DVI, but you have to have two cards in SLi. Also, you don't need $100 adapter for each monitor in Eyefinity. Just one. (2xDVi, 1xDP-DVI). Or if you plan on getting really good quality panels then they sometimes come with native DP.

multimonitor isn't as bad as you think. There is a point in monitor size where the price jumps way up for every extra inch of screen. It's actually cheaper to get a bunch of small 19inch monitors than one massive monitor.

I don't think I could handle 19 inch monitor triple head gaming unless the bezels were very very thin. Anything below 22" I think just wouldn't look that great. 22" is a very affordable multi-monitor solution, though. I'm glad I saved the $120 by going 3x23" instead of 3x24", the extra few inches at the $ wouldn't be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom