AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
orihS ‪‪‪Shiro;1790675 said:
Well luckily AMD pushed their release forward.
Some of them are coming out in April...
AKA just a few days >:D

Though this specific one posted in this thread is looking at a Q2 or later release I think.
I think they pulled the release of the higher clocked 1090T to release earlier, and the slower models will be released afterwards. Originally they planned the slower models to release earlier.
Maybe they're getting higher than expected yields/binning.

orihS ‪‪‪Shiro;1791102 said:
You have to remember that decent multiple core processors have been released since 2005-2006...

Gaming consoles now have multiple core processors...

Pretty sure games from here on out are probably going to make at least moderate use of multiple cores.

Especially games that are ports from a multiple core console.

Helllllooooooooooo???? Battlefield Bad Company 2????

The game makes so much use of the CPU it's not even funny.... the fps differences between core 2 duo and core 2 quad stability during intense moments (big fights lots of explosions) is HUGE!

^Really? BFBC2 runs great on everything from what I've heard, when its running. It's just a port as orihs shiro said. Which is a sad truth, almost all pc games are ports from consoles now. Only game that really relies on cpu power is GTAIV, game runs like crap even on my phenom II 940. But that game is also a crap port so there isn't much point in buying it on pc anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom