"OVERKILL 922"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We made a stencil using the SF from the Stompfest event logo. It created a weird pattern, I call it Alien camouflage ..heh

coolermaster_HAF_pc_casemod9z9t.jpg

coolermaster_HAF_pc_casemod9z9u.jpg

coolermaster_HAF_pc_casemod9z9v.jpg

coolermaster_HAF_pc_casemod9z9y.jpg

Assembly started with the HD cages, I/O covers, custom feet and 140mm fan

stompfest.HAF922a.jpg

stompfest.HAF922b.jpg

Dusted the tops of the feet from 20" away with Black Self-etching primer...

stompfest.HAF922c.jpg

Painted the 140mm fan grill.. should have done same effect, looking at it now.. oh welly!

I kinda like the black there, breaks up the green and silver. Looks great as usual, any clues as to what's going inside this thing? :p

I've gotta get it done soon, it's the main prize for the Stompfest LAN Event, April 10th - 11th in Indianapolis, StompFest - Registration

Today I ordered COOLER MASTER eXtreme Power Plus 500W Power Supply today, so they could power up any lights or fans I've installed while it's on display.

I really liked the speckled paint effect on the feet, so I'm repeating it on the rear 120mm Nautilus rear fan grill, 120mm Overkill Fan Grills

120mm_fan_grill_overkill_nautilus_mnpctech.com1.jpg

I masked off the face of the Nautilus grill, then painted the inner walls of the openings with Black self etching primer. flipped it over, and painted the backside as well.

stompfest.HAF922d.jpg

stompfest.HAF922e.jpg

I then removed the masking tape and held the can roughly 16" away from the grill and sprayed the perimeter of it. This is how you achieve the speckled paint effect.

stompfest.HAF922f.jpg

stompfest.HAF922g.jpg

stompfest.HAF922h.jpg

stompfest.HAF922i.jpg

nice man, that's really lookin good.

i agree with your choice to make that "speckling" effect on the rear grill, it just works.

very nice camo lookin paint job too. that stencil kinda reminded me of the impala logo lol.
x3cpad.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys!

Here is the XIGMATEK XLF-F1254 120mm White LED Case Fans. These are rated 1500 RPM @ 61 CFM. Noise level is 20 dbA

stompfest.HAF922j.jpg

stompfest.HAF922k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom