whats taking newegg so long

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwingduck

In Runtime
i ordered a bunch of stuff on monday like a new mobo, cpu, case. memory. and so far they have only shipped my case, whats the the hold up on the other packages, im at step 4 out of 5 in my order status, oh and my case is due on friday.

First off, Monday was a Holiday, whether that matters or not I don't know, I always though FedEx shipped 365 a year. Second make sure that both items are being shipped from the same place. I have also noticed, when you order stuff like a case, along with various other parts, the case will usually come first. I don't know why, but that has happeded to me 3 times.

it might take longer because they're putting everything together in one box...i think it took 4 days to get it to my house when i ordered all together when it usually takes 3 or 2

They are usually pretty fast, I have ordered things on a monday night, and got them on my door step friday afternoon.

If not friday, than definitely monday. Don't worry about it, you in good hands. Newegg never fails and even if they did screw up, they will take responsiblity. I agree with people about friday afternoon. For me they tend to come between 3-4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom