I bought RAM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why buy it when you can download it for free?................ ahaha i'm just kidding.

:confused: ??? The hell are you talking about, there's nothing in this thread that refers to any software to be downloaded. Talking RAM sticks here........

Anywho, generally Dual Channel on some systems boast like 50% increase in performance, obviously not on the entire system but the performance of the RAM. How big of a difference you actually notice in the system I'm not sure.

I did find out though regarding whether it's slot 1 & 2 or 1 & 3 depends on your mobo. My mobo has slot 1 & 2 is the same color meaning they are both channel A, my 3rd slot is a different color meaning channel B, if I wanted DUAL CHANNEL then I'd want, one in channel A and one in Channel B which results in slots 1 & 3 for me. BUT, I just put together an AMD64 bit system for this guy, and he has 4 slots, it goes, green, purple, green, purple, Green is Channel A, and purple is Channel B, so in his case, the sticks would be right next to each other because the channels are seperated like that

i said "ahaha i'm just kidding."....... and there is no reason for you to come on to me like that becuase i was reffering to another thread that stated how a guy said he downloaded ram...... i was hoping people would pick up on that and have a laugh..... but i guess you had to ruin it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom