• AMD to Intel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
archanix said:
umm... why are macs better for graphics!!!!! please tell me... pleaseeeeeee

THIS IS SO NOT TRUE!

No actually it is dead on, MAC's are used by almost all Photoshop GURU's and graphics people. Believe me they are better. Less problems and more support in that area.

it's mainly the software that Mac focus on
because Mac have such good software, they have the ability to use not as good video cards to do better things
in the past, Mac have done more with not as good hardware.
outperforms a P4 3.2GHZ
now Mac are doing even more with better hardware
now you can customise a G5 to have a 6800 in it to start with

lol.. harper thanks for posting that mac video.. i was actually searching for it and it was already posted, w00t mac's blow.. if they really were "luxury", where's all the software for it?.. they'll be obsolete in years to come

*edit* yea.. and the games? i haven't seen a game since organ trail or whatever it was called..

"Frontliners..."

Demalii said:
lol.. harper thanks for posting that mac video.. i was actually searching for it and it was already posted, w00t mac's blow.. if they really were "luxury", where's all the software for it?.. they'll be obsolete in years to come

*edit* yea.. and the games? i haven't seen a game since organ trail or whatever it was called..
Like i said before, EVERYTHING that guy said in that video was wrong :p That guy is too stupid to own a computer. I'm shocked that he was actually able to make a video! :rolleyes: What's stupid about that guy was the fact that He lacked the common sense that would have told him that MacOS is automatically going to be different from Windows, cince they are both using different PLATFORMS!! If MacOS is automatically supposed to be "Just Like" the Windows interface, then who's to say it's not supposed to be the outher way around? There was never a rule that said "Thou shalt not maketh thie OS lackest unto thie likenesses of outhers"? Just because things were done differently (Copying, Delleting ect...) Dosn't make the OS any worse than the one you're used to, but that's exactly what that Jacka$$ was doing! He decided to mock something he didn't even know how to use in the first place!!:angry: And like i said before, i'm convinced that that guy on that video was too stupid to own a computer, if he was too stupid to figure that out...:p J/k

Don't believe everything you hear dude...;) :cool:

"Orgon Tail..."

That's true... It was a cool game.:) I still Have IT! too bad i cant use it because i have a PC...:( :cool:

Im sorry Dem i just hate you so much :D
Demalii said:
w00t mac's blow..

You are a moron. Mac's have the hardware and the software to boot. They are the leading graphics computers, best for animation, and to top it off best for business because of all the 1st rate business programs which are far superior to windows

if they really were "luxury", where's all the software for it?..

They are not advertised as luxury but as computers that can better serve educational purposes or business purposes. They do not thrive on luxury.
The software is in the graphics department, and business department. You can get many programs way better than microsfots crap ones. If you ask me to list these theres a couple hundred so i will just cause i hate you ;) ;)

they'll be obsolete in years to come

there all ready obsolete, that is in the gaming world. They are the leading computers in the business industry. They come far more packed in the hardware division and a crap load of more useful programs are loaded with it.

See a bove u mac hating bastard :) lol

"Macinbroads..."

Niceley put TX!! :) It's nice to know that some people actually know what their talking about! :D :) :cool:

Hey, I know what im talking about foo :p , XT i would watch the language but for the most part I agree with you.

Just a little info, there are alot of games we play today out for the MAC systems.

And yes they are a preffered choice for graphics artists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom