Theme colors in HEX?

philbar71

Fully Optimized
Where might I be able to find the colors of bazez theme in HEX? Reason being, I just want to make my Folding@home stats sig thing blend in a little more than it is now. Any help?

See if this helps, pic below.

2gtrd6o.jpg

^ Thanks for that. Now I just got to find out the text color, something that matches the thread titles in the subforums. It's a bright green similar to what I have now.

Your welcome :)...a magician never reveals his secrets :cool:...

But anyways, just screenshotted the page, paste on Photoshop and use the "Eyedropper" tool and checked the color :p.

Ah, I see. Would not have thought of using photoshop. Allthough I dont really know how to use it. It scares me :cry:

Ah, I see. Would not have thought of using photoshop. Allthough I dont really know how to use it. It scares me :cry:
Haha, well it can look kinda scary for all the functions...but playing around in it kinda makes me home :). I'm not pr0 and well far from it actually, but I do mess around, trying tutorials here and there or even trying stuff on my own pics :p. You should give it a try when you got spare time haha, and anything to do with pics...PS is my first choice :p.

Haha, well it can look kinda scary for all the functions...but playing around in it kinda makes me home :). I'm not pr0 and well far from it actually, but I do mess around, trying tutorials here and there or even trying stuff on my own pics :p. You should give it a try when you got spare time haha, and anything to do with pics...PS is my first choice :p.

Perhaps i'll give it a try. My sister has a copy.

Back
Top Bottom