Question on faulty products and returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased two items recently and both were bad. I did not read reviews well enough before (duh) and found out many had the same problems.
The bummer thing is they sent me crap and I had to get something different and they did not refund shipping for either item. So, for bad crap it cost me $16 and I got NOTHING. Is there a place out there that is quality anymore and will stand behind the stuff they sell?

If NewEgg refunded shipping charges for every person that didn't read the reviews before hitting Submit Order, then they wouldn't offer the best prices for computer parts. Sorry you had a bad experience, but as you pointed out it was your own fault. Next time read the reviews FIRST!

There were five of them on newegg. I looked at those. 2 were 5, 1 was 3, and 2 were 1. Anyone that goes by the newegg reviews is crazy. It was another review on another site about this item that I just happened to find after a lot of looking when I started having problems. It was a new item and it is now not even able to be purchased at newegg at the moment. Hey, bud, after talking to newegg they saw their fault and refunded me. So there, nah,nah, nah , nah nah, nah.

There were five of them on newegg. I looked at those. 2 were 5, 1 was 3, and 2 were 1. Anyone that goes by the newegg reviews is crazy. It was another review on another site about this item that I just happened to find after a lot of looking when I started having problems. It was a new item and it is now not even able to be purchased at newegg at the moment. Hey, bud, after talking to newegg they saw their fault and refunded me. So there, nah,nah, nah , nah nah, nah.

Unless you just tell us what this "item" is I'm going to assume it's this.

Newegg.com - HITACHI HV250R Magic Hand Massager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom