New computer ordered :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
man thats insane, i have never had anything take over a month to get to me, except protein powder i got from NZ, but that was because they run out of stock. after two months those parts could have potentially lost so much value.

Another update

FINALLY got some stuff in today; case, motherboard, keyboard, DVDRW and still waiting on the rest and who knows how long that will take.

Installed the motherboard to save time when I get everything else; look purdy :D but now I have a computer sitting on my desk that I cant use LOL kind of sad really.

The reason everything else is taking so long is because apparently the supplier keeps screwing up for example they shipped the wrong motherboard to the PC store twice allready; bunch of muppets I think LOL.

another update:

dispite the store owners promises the rest of my computer components did not arrive on friday; waiiiittt hold the fort lol; I did recieve a mouse hahaha.

Store owner cites the supplier is messing up the orders; SURE i can understand messing up an order once or maybe even twice but messing up the order more than 2 times which is what has happend is ridiculous and its not like the parts are coming from overseas; the parts are coming from a city one hours flight from my house and yet 3 weeks since I ordered I still dont have my complete system.

I have a rather large LAN this coming weekend; I better have my new computer by then or the Sh*t will hit the fan.

Still waiting on my parts to arrive been 22 days now since I placed my order; was promised 4-5 business days for my parts to arrive.

I was promised this Monday ( it is now Thursday) that the parts will get here by Friday night which is tomorrow; I have another LAN this weekend and I really dont want to miss this one as it is pretty important and the store owner knows this.

He couldn't wait any longer for my parts to arrive using the original supplier so he ordered my parts this week from another supplier unfortunately he obviously does not want to eat the cost of overnight shipping over-wise I would have my computer already.

I have been told to tell him tomorrow if my parts are still not there that I want a refund but then I would have to order my parts all over again being back at square one; so not sure what to do on that.

sorry for ranting :)

Well, if the rest of the parts don't arrive as promised in the next couple of days, then i'd return everything and find another shop to buy from. I understand the supplier may screw some things up, but its the store owner's responsibility in the end.... and tbh it all sounds shady to me.

the owner just keeps making excuses.

I worked as a computer store sales/tech and I know how the game works; this guy obviously doesn't know how to make customers happy and is just playing me.

<rant>
Went into the store today and the only items for pickup were the PSU and the RAM which I took off their hands.

The idiot owner of the store apparently has not even been into the store in about 3 days; the technicians do not even know where he is or how to contact him.

The lowdown I got from the tech who works there is that my CPU, monitors, Hard Drive and video card are all back ordered and the store has known about this for a couple of days and yet 'forgot' to mention this to me.

On monday if the rest of my parts are not in the store I will be demanding a refund of what I have paid for the parts and I will order from the competitor store if they can guarantee me in writing that I will have my parts by the end of the week.

It is not hard to call up the supplier and ask if the items are actually in stock; if the parts are not in stock then you call another supplier.

My mother in law is a manager of a wholesale computer store in USA; I could have gotten the parts from her shipped to me in New Zealand and I would have received them a good couple of weeks ago where as this Muppet store cant even get my stuff from the top of the tiny little island we live on in almost a month.
</rant>

alright, got my computer today cept the monitors; apparently they will be in tomorrow so right now I am using a borrowed LCD 15" LOL.

Im going to have to upgrade to a full sized motherboard soon; due to the size of the 5850 I can only use 2 Sataports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom