dvd burning problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

piemann15

Baseband Member
i usef dvd x copy to burn rambo 3. When I try to play the dvd using power dvd it freezes my computer and i have ejaect it manually for the computer to respond. If i point to the drive in power dvd or go straight to the files in mu computer it plays fine i also used dvd shrink do you think there is some special copy protection.

What sort of system resources do you have? To you have enough RAM? What sort of processor do you have? Could there be some sort of software conflict whereby both programs are trying to play the video at the same time? Try associating one program to play the video only.

If i were you i would stick with dvd shrink or go with dvd decrypter,both of those do a pretty good job at removing copy protection for backing up your movie's,i myself use both and i have never had any problem's what so ever,as for dvd x copy it's not able to update since the company no longer exsit's so it wont be up to speed with all the latest encryption's.

r u able to play the dvd with any other dvd playing software on ur PC? how abt in a standard dvd player (the ones that r hooked up to ur TV) ?! If it still has problems then most likely the dvd wasn't burned properly .. or like u said, some sort of copy protection (although, i dont think a movie as old as rambo3 would have that good of a protection). good luck.

it look like your ifo stucture is mess up or you rip a scratched dvd

rip it with smartripper in backup mode then use shrink to encode the movie if it is the second one

if it is the first one

rip it in file mode with smartripper. use ifoedit to create new ifo's, then use shrink

shrink doesn't do a good job on scratched dvd

well i have a
msi km4m mobo
256mb ddr
4o gig hd
athlon 2200+
dvd player- power dvd
i used dvd shrink for the second time because i heard about it in this forum and the same problem occured, I use x copy because its my pops computer and and its more friendle but i intend to teach dvd shrink. I burnt 3 other movies that day silverado(dvdshrink),
die hard(dvdzcopy) & die hard 2(dvd shrink)and all work fine. I havent played it using a dvd player but ill do it soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom