Nice To Meet You All

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkTech

Solid State Member
Well I've just joined this forum and so far It seems to be very well constructed and moderated. I can't wait to meet you all.

Let's see a little bit about my life. I'm currently twelve years old and will be thirteen in seven days. I plan to read every single thread I can here to learn more about computers. I have taken multiple college courses using C++ and graphics designing but I am not the best on those and I currently don't have C++ installed on my computer because of my laptop to desktop switch.

Well that's about it, I love basketball baseball and play a couple of online games.

Hope I get to meet you all soon.

Sincerely,
Case

Thank you for the warm welcome everybody I look forward to it.

And boy do I hate these moderator approved posts.
; )

Takes a lot of staff members to keep this place up and running functionally doesn't it?

Almost all of the moderators / admins / managers are pretty easy to get along with :tongue: It's pretty hard to get on their bad sides.

You can but after a certain amount of posts.
General Forum RULES

Regarding avatars, signatures, and special areas:

Forum privileges have been set up on usergroups. These usergroups allow for different forum privileges to be earned as members participate in the community, and thus are based on the number of posts made by members. Here is a current breakdown of those permissions and the usergroups for them:

Registered Users (0 -39 posts):

* Only forum provided avatars
* Profile pic, 100x100
* Forum titles

Registered Users Extra (40 - 100 posts):

* Same as above
* Signature allowed, text only (according to the rules)
* Custom avatars allowed, 80x80

Registered Users Extra BST (100 - 249 posts):

* Same as above
* Custom avatars allowed, 100x100
* Graphics and text sigs allowed, maximum size of 300 x 100 (accoding to the rules)
* Buy/Sell/Trade forum available

Registered Users Extra 2 (250+ posts):

* Same as above
* Custom avatars allowed, 120x120
* Graphics and Text sigs allowed, maximum size of 600 x 150 (according to the rules)
* Custom forum titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom