Hi guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyblaze

Solid State Member
Hi guys. I'm Skyblaze. I hope everyone likes me. I do know alot of stuff about computers and all, but i always try to find more. Does anyone want to be friends?

I hate friends. They always want to borrow my stuff, drink my beer and have sex with my girlfriend. Enemies on the other hand call me ingenious names and throw things at me, I catch the good stuff :D

Welcome to Tech Forums :D

Hi guys. I'm Skyblaze. I hope everyone likes me. I do know alot of stuff about computers and all, but i always try to find more. Does anyone want to be friends?
Hey mate, welcome to Tech Forums :D!
I hate friends. They always want to borrow my stuff, drink my beer and have sex with my girlfriend. Enemies on the other hand call me ingenious names and throw things at me, I catch the good stuff :D

Lol you got some tough friends, hmmm since your use to it...can I borrow something or get your gf a bit? Jkin :p.

what i meant is to be friends with you on tech forums. i don't know where you live. not old enough to have sex or beer. is your girlfriend hot?:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom