Heatsink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be fine, although if you have a side panel with a fan on the inside it might now fit. Happened to me, but I just flipped the fan to the outside and its all good now.

Should be fine, although if you have a side panel with a fan on the inside it might now fit. Happened to me, but I just flipped the fan to the outside and its all good now.

Im just looking for the best heatsink for a mid sized case so i can overclock my amd processer when i build next month. From what i just recently read is that the Mugen 2 is the best AMD heatsink from
http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.p...k=view&id=436&Itemid=62&limit=1&limitstart=12

was thinking about getting this case.

Newegg.com - LIAN LI ARMORSUIT PC-P50R Red Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
^ awesome looking AMD case

or most likely this one (cheaper)

Newegg.com - Thermaltake Element G VL10001W2Z Black ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

From the looks of it though. I dont think it will fit in the element G case hmm

It would fit fine I'm sure. Like I said, only the extra inside mounted fans directly in line with the cooler on the side panel is where you might run into problems.

Those are expensive cases lol, I've been eyeing this one for a while now, just can't justify buying it quite yet :/

Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER CM690 II Advanced Black Steel body / Plastic + Mesh bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Very good price/performance ratio with it, get lots of high end features for a low end price.

It would fit fine I'm sure. Like I said, only the extra inside mounted fans directly in line with the cooler on the side panel is where you might run into problems.

Those are expensive cases lol, I've been eyeing this one for a while now, just can't justify buying it quite yet :/

Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER CM690 II Advanced Black Steel body / Plastic + Mesh bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Very good price/performance ratio with it, get lots of high end features for a low end price.

Thats not a bad price, but i think the Thermaltake Element G is a slightly better and not too much more. I have build a system with the case and the bigger fans keep in inside pretty cool, and the color shift is nice. But that goes into if you want to spend $30 on color changeing fans.

Thats not a bad price, but i think the Thermaltake Element G is a slightly better and not too much more. I have build a system with the case and the bigger fans keep in inside pretty cool, and the color shift is nice. But that goes into if you want to spend $30 on color changeing fans.

how is the VapoChill Micro compared to todays heatsinks? I cant find a update review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom