Rip off England

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been owned

Your nonsense is boring me, you've been made a fool of, get over it "beyond my comprehension boy"...

Let's take a moment to recap the past few posts where shadow insists that I am quite the idiot for trying to make him look dumb.

Here's the first post that I see where I feel like commenting on his spelling for saying in a previous post that he was beyond shoobie's comprehension.
----------------------
image1.gif

----------------------
Wow, so after that bit of rambling, I decide to let him know that while he feels he is above us all here at TF, I just wanted to remind him that his writing skills could still use a bit of work before going for the gold medal in 100m dipshit race.
----------------------
image2.gif

----------------------
So I quoted what he said there.. mind you he still is above our comprehension at this point, but I fear not only are his writing skills in danger, but along with that are his reading skills...
----------------------
image3.gif

----------------------
Aww, shadow, why did you miss the quotes? They were bright at day considering it was at the top of the post. Anyways, to end this thread...
----------------------
image4.gif

----------------------
Welp.. everyone get my point now? Cheers shadow, this beer is for you, you goon. By the way.. learn how to spell the damn word right, by now you should know!

look it up in the dictionary dumbass, it has 2 ways to spell it, organize or organise, or maybe that is only in the uk, my dictionary has both. go look it up *****

and what the hell is welp? dont come on here trying to start an arguement by slagging someone for having a bit of fun, i'm not to blame for your lack of personality, you have no sense of humour and i suspect that your a 35yr old virgin, i could be wrong you might not be 35 but your definetly a virgin, please don't take it out on me, i've heard sexual frustration can cause all kinds of social problems, i hope your not the standard of person i can expect on this forum which up until now has been full of friendly ppl. thats all i've got to say on it except go look up your damn dictionary, organise has 2 spellings.

^ immature, i'm not playing your idiotic game, i'm a virgin!! virgins don't play like that! :)

ok, sorry for slagging you anyways lol, i get carried away sometimes, though i hope you have looked up the dictionary ;)

Oh jesus christ in tin cans!...The things people find to bytch about...

So he made a spelling error. We all do. Point it out if ya have to, but get off it.

Don't expect serious feedback if you can't spend time making sure your grammar is correct! It doesn't matter if you're from the US or the UK...we ALL use punctuation! :mad: Start writing like you gave two-seconds of thought before you typed! We all make typing errors, but when your posts are like drunk telegraph messages, you need to re-think posting.

If you yelled at someone in error, and they point it out, take it! Give it up! You lost that one, it's over! Move on! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom