Ready inspection for my new i7 build ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is a shot of the inside.
I don't have any wires cleaned up... but I'm getting there.

Apparently I already have all of the updates I can get... that took like... less than 5 min!
MOBO drivers are installed, GPU drivers are installed... what else do I do... this went so fast I can't keep up with it! HAHA!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 38
mmmm...looks pretty :) except for the fact that its guts are all over the place lol
Turn those hdds around, and stuff some cables behind the mobo

here is a shot of the inside.
I don't have any wires cleaned up... but I'm getting there.

Apparently I already have all of the updates I can get... that took like... less than 5 min!
MOBO drivers are installed, GPU drivers are installed... what else do I do... this went so fast I can't keep up with it! HAHA!

Well it's been the first time since I've seen a female tech-forum member here.
I'm MikeFury, I like your case and you a did a good job, but seriously put that stuff back inside your case and shut it back up before you touch the carpet and put yours hands in there and bake a component.
I did that once and I had a very unpleasent shock to my system, I hope your computers light doesn't keep you up like my xclio case does.... :)

HEY TROTTER! Where've ya been?! :p How do ya like my new baby? *^_^*
Well it's been the first time since I've seen a female tech-forum member here.
HowD MikeFuryXP, I've been on this forum longer than you ^_~
I like your case and you a did a good job, but seriously put that stuff back inside your case and shut it back up before you touch the carpet and put yours hands in there and bake a component.
Thanks! ^_^ its my same case as before... I liked it SO much more than anything else I could buy so I decided to keep it ^_^

Thanks for the concern, I had her setup on my kitchen table (tile floor) so I was being pretty safe.
I hope your computers light doesn't keep you up like my xclio case does.... :)
The lights I have for this computer are a very soothing purple. (that picture makes them look WAY intense) They look like black lights. and with the purple lights in my new keyboard... im in purple light heaven ^_^!!!!!

Ok, here are some of my current thoughts and findings:

1: this puppy is FREAKIN FAST!
2: I cant figure out how to use different wallpapers on my two monitors with my ATI software... it was 'easy as pie' with my NVIDIA
3: Last night it started randomly losing connectivity with the my USB intellamouse. it would only be lost for a second, then it would reconnect.
4: keyboard functionality is AWESOME! some of the reviews were a bit exaggerate. My only gripe thus far, is that it doesn't remember which color I chose once the machine is shutdown(so I have to cycle back through to get where I wanna be) [my keyboard http://xoxide.com/saitek-ii-eclipse-illuminated-keyboard.html ]
5: When I first booted it up, it turned on for 1 second, then shut down (I FREAKED OUT you don't even realize!!!!) but then it turned back on again by itself. I have found that it only does that once the PC has lost ALL power (PSU unplugged) [so... it seems like some power....circuit....breaker... thing] anyone else ever heard of or seen this sort of thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom