Gaming Rig: First time Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I do wish I had gone bigger with my vid card. But like I said, I plan to upgrade it, and it's great for now. I also liked the thought of having a backup vid card since this is my first computer with a PCI-express slot lol.

Question: Does anyone know of any good program/programs for showing CPU and RAM load in the sys tray? How about core temp? I can't seem to find a decent one.

I'll post some pics asap. My first weekend with my new PC and my internet was out most of the weekend (Thanks Cox...)

Question: Does anyone know of any good program/programs for showing CPU and RAM load in the sys tray? How about core temp? I can't seem to find a decent one.
CoreTemp is a good one, I use it. Doesn't do RAM though.

Pic finally! Terrible iPhone ones!

b9793253.jpg

945e8184.jpg

9378c4cb.jpg

nice dude, looks like it turned out well. could do with some cable management though :)

and, this may be because of the angle of the pic, but do you have the ssd secured to anything? just looks like it's hanging there o_O

Yea I've done a bit more cable management, but still need to get some zip ties. And yes, my SSD is just sitting there lol. I don't have anymore HD bays and it's not like it'll hurt the drive. Thinking about velcroing it down haha.

Nice job man. Your SSD is fine for now but you might want to look into a way to secure it in place, I think you can buy a 3.5 mounting kit on the cheap :D

Thanks! And yea I've seen those, but my 3.5 bays are full, though I could remove a fan to make room in a bay I'd rather not. That's why I think I'll just velcro it down behind the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom