Just dropping in to say Hello to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oshimaida

Beta member
Hi,
Thought I had better introduce myself on here -I,m wot you probably call an "old newbie"!!

I had better explain myself-fast approaching 60 now and with ample time on my hands, decided to explore the wonderful world of overclocking.hence that,s why I ,m here. built a few rigs already and am just in the final stages of changing my #1 rig- q6600 & Abit ip35 pro xe/antec 902/noctua nh-14d / antec truepower quatro 850w/8800gts etc from 680i,s,

Just finished a Abit/northy rig overclocked of course! and it flies for old technology.
This consuming interest is obviously applicable whatever the age,I think I prove it.
best wishes to all mods and forum members- this site of yours appears to be a gold-mine of fantastically useful info.

Welcome to Tech-Forums. I'm a few years behind you (soon be 42), but have discovered that it's OK for us old farts to play with the new stuff.

this site of yours appears to be a gold-mine of fantastically useful info.
Yeah, we think so too. ;)

Hi,
Thought I had better introduce myself on here -I,m wot you probably call an "old newbie"!!

I had better explain myself-fast approaching 60 now and with ample time on my hands, decided to explore the wonderful world of overclocking.hence that,s why I ,m here. built a few rigs already and am just in the final stages of changing my #1 rig- q6600 & Abit ip35 pro xe/antec 902/noctua nh-14d / antec truepower quatro 850w/8800gts etc from 680i,s,

Just finished a Abit/northy rig overclocked of course! and it flies for old technology.
This consuming interest is obviously applicable whatever the age,I think I prove it.
best wishes to all mods and forum members- this site of yours appears to be a gold-mine of fantastically useful info.
Welcome to Tech Forums, hope you enjoy your stay :D!
Welcome to Tech-Forums. I'm a few years behind you (soon be 42), but have discovered that it's OK for us old farts to play with the new stuff.

Yeah, we think so too. ;)

Can never get too old to play with technology :p. It's nice to see the older generation in with the modern times, tired seeing all the younger ones 'mock' or 'cut style' on them. Everyone has the knowledge, it's the determination I guess and the lust for tech stuff :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom