Core i5 @ 3.7Ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.

geforce8800

Banned
Hello I just wanted some of your thoughts and suggestions about my overclocked rig @ 3.7. is it stable or not? i have ran prime95 for about 1hr and 30mins.

System:
Core i5
Asus p7p55d-e pro
4GB RAM G.Skill
H50 Water Cooler

Stress/temp viewer:
Prime95
CPU-Z
HW Monitor
Core Temp

Stress test:

Memory:

Run Intel Burn Test for at least 15 cycles and check if it's stable.

My i5 is running at 3.8GHz with 1.4V on the CPU and 1.36875 on the IMC. Can't find a way to low down the voltage. What's your bios settings?

it hits 70 degress @ 3-4 runs of intel burn. i used auto tuning though coz idk how to set the voltages properly :(.

70C with LinX is not bad, but I would run it for 30min. to an hour to make sure it's stable.
Keep your eyes on your temps and don't let it go over 80C (I doubt if you'll get that high).
What heatsink are you using?

If you're running 3.7GHz at 1.3V that's great!
I'm still using the stock bios version, I'll upgrade it to see if I can get better results.
I'll post my bios settings tomorrow.

@slaymate
Corsair H50-1 Water Cool is my cpu cooler, farinha yeah please post your result and settings to compare it to my settings :).

You want to really test its stability. fold.

Seriously, Folding is the ultimate test for true stability. You may run all the other tests and be fine, but Folding will find out if there is any instability in it or not.

You want to really test its stability. fold.

Seriously, Folding is the ultimate test for true stability. You may run all the other tests and be fine, but Folding will find out if there is any instability in it or not.
Word.

Folding beasts on my i7 like no other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom