Holy Crap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, get the eVGA 6800GT and oc to ultra and fwaboom, you'll get the same thing as cappy hopefully.

dbernie41 said:
I would think that you could get a better system than that for 12k

Yup me too, Maybe it's because you're buying the name. I mean come on with a $12K system I would have a freekin Koolance system and overclock it untill it sweats.

Ok guys look. First off bring the hookers for you cause the homecoming queen is my G/friend. Second the ram was my dads idea. He knew how much i liked it and took the ram that came w/ the computer.(he asked first of course). Thirdly I have a car and they wanted to show their appreciation and they knew that i was complaining about my computer so they bought it. They knew that they were paying for the name but they didnt know how to make a computer.(they didnt want me putting manual labor into it. Thats why i couldnt build it, but i wish i could have built my own.) Oh and english is not my forte but i typoed there.

Well you're posting from a cheap motel so are you sure you didn't accidentally pick up your own hooker? :p

Well I made this System on Aleinware (who arnt Cheap) and it only costs $10,993.00 USD and I consider it a fare bit Beefyer than this one so I think u payed abit to much

Warranty: 1-Year AlienCare Toll-Free 24/7 Phone Support
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition with Service Pack 2
Chassis: Alienware® Full-Tower Case - Conspiracy Blue
Power Supply: Alienware® 660 Watt Power Supply
Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64 FX-53 Processor with HyperTransport Technology
Motherboard: ABIT AV8 - VIA K8T800 Pro Motherboard
Memory: 4GB Dual Channel DDR PC-3200 SDRAM at 400MHz - 4 x 1024MB
Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6800 GT 256MB DDR3 w/Digital and S-Video Out
System Drive: Extreme Performance - Serial ATA RAID 0 - 800GB (400GB x 2) Hitachi Deskstar 7K400 7,200 RPM w/16MB Cache
Optical Drive One: NEC® ND-3500 16x Dual Layer DVD±R/W Recorder
Floppy Drive: 3.5" 1.44 MB Floppy Disk Drive - Black
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 ZS Platinum Pro High Definition 7.1 Surround
Network Connection: High Speed Gigabit Ethernet
Display One: NEC 30" LCD 3000 Black
Display Two: NEC 30" LCD 3000 Black
LCD Display Stands: Moview® Dual LCD Monitor Stand
Speakers: Creative GigaWorks™ THX® S750 - 7.1 700-Watt Speakers
Keyboard: Microsoft® Basic Keyboard Black
Mouse: Microsoft® Basic Optical Mouse Black
Headphones: Zalman ZM-RS6F Surround Headphones
Benchmark Software: 3DMark®03 Standard Edition

AND THIS SYSTEM HAS 2x 30" LCD MONITORS

But ****in Nice System (Wish i was that lucy)

Ok I would Prefer Alienware too but since its gift and a DAMN good computer Im not complaining! Oh and look at the specs I DO have 2 30" screens. I just dont have a fancy screen holder dealy even though i could have had one. If I didnt have my Letterman jakcet then i would be wearing my Alienware sweater. Word of advice dont buy gear from them. Oh and i dont really live in a cheap motel Nubius.

Oh and i dont really live in a cheap motel Nubius.

No sh!t, jee letterman jacket, car, a computer as expensive as a car......yeah...doesn't take a genius to figure out that you're luckier than most of america

Did you not do so well in school or something? That and ive worked my ass off to get where i am now. Oh and my girlfriend wants to break up with me.

aww that sux man but trust me shes not the only thing u got going 4 u ; )

EDIT: its not that hard to not do good in school, im getting B's n C's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom