Assassin's Creed 2 Adds Eyefinity Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf? its not out yet even, comes out on the 9th...or maybe thats just canada.

I am tempted to get another 22" monitor just to play this game on lol, for eyefinity. Can't wait to play this on the 9th.

Well the DRM is the same for Silent Hunter V and so they haven't cracked ACII yet per se, but the same method will be used once the game is release (or shortly before.)

Ubisoft updates PC DRM, denies rumored cracks -- Joystiq
Pirated copies of various PC games from Ubisoft are apparently making the rounds online, sparking allegations that the DRM has already been defeated. A Ubisoft spokesperson responded to Edge, stating, "this rumor is false and while a pirated version may seem to be complete at start up, any gamer who downloads and plays a cracked version will find that their version is not complete."

Well...ok...

^so in other words they are just trying to get people to buy the game, saying that the cracked version is not complete lol, i bet it actually is.

Yea...they're totally blowing smoke! Of course it's incomplete....it's missing your Nazi code that contains the DRM!!

I believe the "incomplete" part is a piece of code or something that causes a glitch in the animus part? I stopped playing the first one after 15 minutes so idk if that means anything to anyone. But it's been cracked and fixed, google it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom