The Best Liquid Cooling Under $200

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have to check that out. No it's not the badger badger one. Click the link in my sig to check out the edited version of badger badger called "Banana Phone'!

By the way, thanks for all the links!

-Dan The Man

HAHA! I really liked those links. My final request is that you just make sure that liquid cooling is right for me. Here is the scenerio:

I am an overclocker
My CPU temps (when not overclocked) reach as high as 60 degrees celcius when idle

Am I a good candidate for these?

-Dan The Man

Definitely!!!! BTW how long do you run ur OS befor it shutsdown. Or does it start up at all? What speed is it at?

so that one koolance thing, just doesn't come with the block for the cpu right? but does it come with all the tubes and everything else that you need?

So if i wanted to do my video and cpu, i'd just need a block for the gpu and cpu, and maybe extra tubing?

Demalii said:
so that one koolance thing, just doesn't come with the block for the cpu right? but does it come with all the tubes and everything else that you need?

So if i wanted to do my video and cpu, i'd just need a block for the gpu and cpu, and maybe extra tubing?

That's what I'm thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom