First time builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have an rma set up. I called newegg and the woman said she would refund me with no restocking fee and no shipping charge. I am probably gonna try the dark knight.

My issue is in it's placement. The way the mobo is set up the g.skill ram is right next to the cpu. When i installed the hyper 212 plus and turned it so the fan would blow up, the actual fan was touching the ram.

The dark knight, as i understand it, will install on the stock amd bracket. Basically meaning that I won't have to take the whole mobo out to install a back plate. If I have to, it's np as I haven't gotten my cables all tidy yet.

well now, I didn't know that. I'll still probably wait and do that when I get the dark knight. I just really don't want to take the mobo out to reinstall that back plate. I understand the dark knight will go on with the stock bracket.

Ok so I have my pc hooked up to my 40 inch samsung via the hdmi port on the 5850. Everything looks great except for the fact that it doesn't show the entire viewing area on the tv. Like I can click the start button but it's kinda off the screen. How do I shrink it so I can see everything when using my tv as a monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom